Part loads. Full service
Kuehne + Nagel is your reliable partner of choice for Less-than-Container Loads, providing you optimal speed and flexibility – door-to-door.
As one of the world’s leading seafreight service providers, our global LCL specialists develop tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of your part loads. You also leverage Kuehne + Nagel’s considerable market position – enabling you to optimise logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Kuehne + Nagel operates its own dedicated container consolidation services for LCL and serves all major trade lanes. We offer seamless door-to-door services with the highest level of transit-time dependability – and connect all economically significant destinations.
Our comprehensive approach to LCL management ensures reliable, rapid shipment of goods worldwide. We run products in-house so that we control the cargo flow, transit times, costs and information accuracy.
We are the first seafreight provider to build a worldwide, independent LCL network focused on customers' business objectives. Our network provides you with:
- Direct connection to and from the main ports in the world for maximum flexibility:
- Cargo consolidation in our own warehouses so you can benefit from reliable process quality and company standards
- Reliable transit times from any warehouse to any port within the world
- Direct Kuehne + Nagel road service to consignee door making your business faster and easier
- Minimisation of cargo-damage risk through reduced trans-loading
- Single point of contact for all your global LCL needs
- 12 direct connections from Far East to Poland
- weekly departure from main Far East ports,
- delivery of goods to Poland via Gdansk and Hamburg,
- control of the cargo flow in – house, within our own facilities.
- Possibility to choose between two types of services – faster or economical,
- reduced costs due to low inventory levels,
- safety of cargo,
- regular and reliable service,
- complex service – from door to door
- status of your cargo 24/7.
You can access your shipment status across the supply chain via KN Login, Kuehne + Nagel's 24/7 Web-based visibility and monitoring tool. KN Login provides access to detailed historical and anticipated shipment information, including commercial invoices and packing lists, via any standard Internet browser.