LCL Services - Less than Container Load
KN LCL – 100 % carbon neutral without any extra costs
Kuehne + Nagel assumes responsibility: as of January 2020, all KN LCL shipments are automatically carbon neutral – without any extra costs for you. This initiative is part of our Net Zero Carbon programme which addresses carbon neutrality in transport and logistics services worldwide.
How does it work?
CO2 emissions of shipments cannot be 100% avoided yet. Until it is technologically possible to reduce them to zero we will offset the remaining emissions by investing in certified nature-based projects worldwide.
Join us in decreasing the environmental footprint in transports and logistics.
Part loads. Full service
Kuehne + Nagel is your reliable partner of choice for Less-than-Container Loads, providing you optimal speed and flexibility – door-to-door.
As one of the world’s leading seafreight service providers, our global LCL specialists develop tailored solutions to meet the unique needs of your part loads. You also leverage Kuehne + Nagel’s considerable market position – enabling you to optimise logistics costs and improve your supply chain efficiency.
Kuehne + Nagel operates its own dedicated container consolidation services for LCL and serves all major trade lanes. We offer seamless door-to-door services with the highest level of transit-time dependability – and connect all economically significant destinations.
Our comprehensive approach to LCL management ensures reliable, rapid shipment of goods worldwide. We run products in-house so that we control the cargo flow, transit times, costs and information accuracy.
Offering you more than just part load logistics
- 100% carbon neutral LCL shipments
- Direct connection to and from the main ports in the world for maximum flexibility:
- Cargo consolidation in our own warehouses so you can benefit from reliable process quality and company standards
- Reliable transit times from any warehouse to any port within the world
- Direct Kuehne + Nagel road service to consignee door making your business faster and easier
- Minimisation of cargo-damage risk through reduced trans-loading
- Single point of contact for all your global LCL needs
- 12 direct connections from Far East to Poland
- weekly departure from main Far East ports,
- delivery of goods to Poland via Gdansk and Hamburg,
- control of the cargo flow in – house, within our own facilities.
- Possibility to choose between two types of services – faster or economical,
- reduced costs due to low inventory levels,
- safety of cargo,
- regular and reliable service,
- complex service – from door to door
- status of your cargo 24/7.
You can access your shipment status across the supply chain via KN Login, Kuehne + Nagel's 24/7 Web-based visibility and monitoring tool. KN Login provides access to detailed historical and anticipated shipment information, including commercial invoices and packing lists, via any standard Internet browser.