Connecting the Trans-Eurasian corridor by rail - rail transport with Kuehne + Nagel
Today, companies face increased pressure to design their supply chains more flexibly, without compromising on security or price. To meet this need, Kuehne + Nagel developed a rail transport solution - KN Eurasia Express - the optimal transport solution between China, Russia and Europe, balancing fast transit times and economic freight costs of rail transport. This door-to-door rail service provides a fast, reliable and cost-efficient alternative option for those industries facing challenges of time to market, supply chain diversification, faster stock turnaround, late production due dates or capital commitment costs.
KN Eurasia Express - rail transport in Kuehne + Nagel
Optimise your supply chain with reduced transit times, reliable schedules, as well as long term steady transport prices.
KN Eurasia Express bridges the Trans-Euroasian corridor between China, Central Asia, Russia, Mongolia and Europe.
NEW: Quote, book and track your rail shipments online - it has never been easier to ship to and from China.
Start quoting and booking online
- NEW: Online quoting and booking with possibility to compare LCL (sea and rail)
- Door-to-door, import/export incl. customs clearance
- Weekly departures on fixed schedules
- High security standards at terminals and on routes along with enhanced container seals
- Dedicated operation teams at origin and destination
- Value added services, such as open-top container, temperature controlled container or garment on hanger
Your benefits - in other words, why rail transport in Kuehne + Nagel is viable
- NEW: Save time - quote and book your rail freight at any time, wherever you are
- Gain transparency and control while transporting cargo through different legal zones with the new rail waybill
- Speed-up of your supply chain with transit times of 12 to 18 days terminal to terminal
- Increased planning reliability through stable prices compared to volatile seafreight market rates
- Reduced logistics costs of rail transport compared to airfreight
- End-to-end visibility and control via KN Login
- Reduction of your environmental footprint
Kuehne + Nagel’s Rail Transport from and to China
Trans-Siberian – The North Route: 12,920 km
North East China – Siberia – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
Silk Road – The South Route: 10,320 km
- China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – Ukraine – Slovakia – any other European country (bypassing Malaszewicze)
- China – Kazakhstan – West Russia – Belarus – Poland – any other European country
NEW: Rail waybill
With the rail waybill you can now limit your liability risk and gain visibility while shipping via rail.