We supply dependable project logistics services to customers involved in construction and major industrial projects. Regardless of the complexity of the task and where you are in the chain - project owner, contractor or supplier -our customised project logistics services will fit your need. Our specialist teams use the creativity and skills gained from long experience in the field.
With consulting, planning, preparation and execution capabilities in the same hands, we offer an integrated approach to ensure that we meet our customers’ precise schedules, whether the components originate from one country or from across the globe.
We understand the specifics of your business
Kuehne + Nagel Project Logistics provides services for most capital investments in all industry sectors. Customers are usually project owners, their contractors, or prime suppliers. We provide logistics concepts for cargo which usually requires special handling, chartering of vessels and heavy-lift services by sea, air, road or rail.
Successful project logistics needs creativity and experience
Our project managers and key personnel have extensive and wide-ranging experience with contractors, either directly or under contracted terms, and at remote job sites, where they have gained their skills and experience in local operational procedures and practices for international projects.
Where there are no bridges, no jetties and no roads ... we build them!
Projects are often carried out in remote areas of the world and in difficult terrains. With our dedicated experts and global network, we will get the job done. We will drive around bridges, by-pass mountains and even modify road infrastructure if necessary.
- Petrochemical and chemical production facilities
- LNG plants and re-gasification facilities
- Refineries and gas processing plants
- Ship building and offshore platforms
- Mining facilities
- Power plants and similar facilities
- Aluminium plants, steel plants and similar facilities
- Pulp, paper and cellulose plants
- Transportation systems, railways, subways, metro and light rail transit (LRT) installations
- Experienced project management
- Continuous and close flow of communication
- Rapid response to emergency situations
- Close understanding of international transportation services
- Flexibility to adjust to your needs at any stage
- Cargo tracking and documentation systems
- Quality assurance programs designed to meet contract requirements
- Compliance with FCPA regulations
- International network of operational offices
- Door-to-door transportation services
- Multi-modal transport recommendations
- Liaison with public works and authorities
- Presentation of proposals and alternatives
- Expertise for heavy-lift and oversized cargo
- Police escort arrangements
- Estimation of time schedule
- CFS (de-) consolidation
- Visibility and monitoring
- Status reporting
- Warehousing, packing and other value-added services
- Break bulk and heavy-lift shipments
- Charter and part-charter services
- Customs formalities
- Offloading and installations at job site
- Labour and equipment arrangements
- Supervision of loading and transport operations
- Flexibility studies
- Route surveys