Check out the particular schedule of the three-day Aerospace & Defense Meetings Central Europe Rzeszow.
This year Kuehne + Nagel Poland will be present at the Aerospace & Defense Meetings Central Europe Rzeszow 2017, which will take place from 9th to 11th of May 2017 in Jasionka.
We invite everyone to visit our stand, where visitors will have the opportunity to meet with our logistics experts and attend a professional lecture led by Dariusz Janasz - an outstanding expert in Defense Logistics.
To take part in Aerospace & Defense Meetings please remember about previous REGISTRATION!
Where can you meet us?
- We have pleasure to invite you to our stand, where we will be at your disposal throughout the entire three-days fair period.
- We encourage and invite you to participate in the lecture led by our expert Dariusz Janasz, who will explain and describe the solutions available in aviation and defense logistics.
Subject: Logistics requirements for aviation & defense - case study
What stands out in the logistics for the aviation & aerospace sector? What to look for when you want to choose your logistics operator? What procedures should be met to send the goods? Is the documentation crucial? How to secure goods during transportation? Is logistics optimization possible? These and many other open questions will be answered during this session.
We will explain the concept of KN EngineChain and we will show the whole process of door-to-door transport. We will talk about how Defense Logistics looks in Poland. Furthermore we will talk about warehousing, by presenting the example of our many years cooperation with Airbus and the backstage of our cooperation with the SAS airlines.
Defense Logistics Manager Kuehne + Nagel Sp. z o.o.
For many years connected with the armed forces of Poland. Colonel reserve, military road and bridge engineer. Throughout his 28-year military career he was involved in transport to the Polish and NATO armed forces. He performed these tasks while occupying high positions at the level of General Staff of the HR, NATO and the European Union. He was also a Polish contact officer for transport within the framework of UN operations. He planned and conducted military transports as part of the peacekeeping missions in Iraq, Afghanistan, Chad and many other countries for which he was included in the Honorary Lands of the Ministry of Defense.
Kuehne + Nagel Experts
Contract Logistics Business Development Manager Kuehne + Nagel Sp. z o.o.
General Manager Airfreight Kuehne + Nagel Sp. z o.o.
Why Kuehne + Nagel?
- As a prominent logistics operator, we continually develop and improve our service, taking into account the highest standards of quality and safety.
- We maintain and extend our relationships. In recent time SAS Scandinavian Airlines has prolonged its contract with Kuehne + Nagel for global external logistics services until 2020.
- We are the logistics operator of the leading AirBus Defense and Space company in Poland, where we provide a wide range of services including but not exhaustive to picking, packaging, quality control etc.
- We provide solutions and services for MTU Aero Engines Poland.