KN Login is a system which gives you access to all key data and provides powerful tools to monitor and manage your supply chain.
Comprehensive groupage service
Kuehne + Nagel operates a daily lines between Poland and France. This service offers fast and frequent groupage network connections.
Kuehne + Nagel operates in France at over 130 offices, platforms and warehouses, with a workforce of over 9,000 employees offering a full range of services.
- Daily direct connections Poland - France,
- POD available online,
- cargo insurance,
- standard groupage procedures within the entire network of Kuehne + Nagel,
- possibility to share ADR goods,
- deliveries by car with lifting systems (pallet jacks, forklifts etc.).
- guaranteed/FIX - delivery on a specific day chosen by the customer after planned standard delivery time.
- regular and reliable service,
- booking via KN Login,
- status of your cargo 24/7,
- strong, integrated network in France and Poland.
- Maximum length per unit: 4 m
- Maximum width: 2,4 m
- Maximum height per unit: 2.20 m
- Maximum weight per unit: 1.500 kg
- Maximim weight per shipment: 5000 kg
- Business to Business (no home deliveries)
- ADR classes 1.3, 6.2 and 7
- No bulk goods
- High value goods (e.g. charged cards, bank notes, art, jewellery etc.)
- Temperature controlled
EXTRA SURCHARGES FOR :
- ADR (excl. minimum or free quantities, subject to all necessary information and documentation available
- Pallet exchanges or package return
- Additional transport insurance: on request and in addition to standard liabilities coverage, Kuehne + Nagel offers sophisticated insurance solutions in cooperation with the in-house insurance company Nacora.