Automating information to optimise the co-packing supply chain process
Increasing volumes and growing demands in the consumer, e-commerce and pharmaceutical markets, such as customised products to meet national and local needs and standards, impose ever higher requirements to an effective and efficient contract packaging. Today real-time information is a must-have in order to drive, deliver, adapt and improve workflows as well as to measure, report and raise
the service quality according to the changing needs of your customers. A manual system is no longer capable to fulfil these requirements towards speed, complexity and accuracy. Kuehne + Nagel now works with a new, state-of-the art contract packaging solution to provide the transparency you need.
PackManager® – instant connectivity and full transparency
The modular, cloud-based solution PackManager® offered by Nulogy, captures real-time order, stock and production information to optimise workflows, improve service quality, increase service flexibility and streamline the whole end-to-end co-packing supply chain operation.
Would you like to learn more? Contact us.
Suite of purpose-built functionalities
Flexibility in customising processes allows us to integrate solutions for your specific requirements.
- Transparent quotations with full view of unit costs such as labour, use of space, applied material and machine utilisation
- Optimised, resourced and scheduled production line set-up for maximum productivity
- Continuous monitoring of productivity which allows for immediate corrective actions
- Real-time visibility on inventory levels including Material Resource Planning (MRP) and Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) services
- Paperless, digitalised and integrated quality control process enabling continuous mobile monitoring
- End-to-end traceability of each item, batch and expiry date through one-click reports plus flexible recall functions
- Customised billing and invoicing services
- Self-serve customer portal to PackManager®
Better productivity and improved efficiency
Real-time information is an asset which allows you to gain and to maintain full control over the entire co-packing processes.
- Quicker and tailored quotations, order integration and project execution processes
- Lower inventory levels and exceptions
- Pre-validated, Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) / Food and Drug Administration (FDA) compliant solutions to support high sensitivity pharmaceutical co-manufacturing operations
- Swifter and less cost/time intensive recall processes
- Improved environmental performance
- One-stop shop through a single, expert point of contact
- Access to market trends & innovations
Raise your contract co-packaging to the next level
Co-packing service excellence will continuously improve your performance and increase your customers’ satisfaction.
- Lower contract co-packing costs
- Improved product quality
- Increased speed to market
- Better service quality for your customers
PackManager® is an integral part of Kuehne + Nagel’s innovative one-stop-shop contract packaging solution - KN Packaging. It forms part of a wider strategy through which Kuehne + Nagel is also investing in the parallel deployment of the latest collaborative robot technology, and an evolution in terms of how we cooperate and partner with the local packaging provider. This more holistic, value-adding philosophy is steadily being rolled out across Kuehne + Nagel’s facilities worldwide with the sole aim of enabling our operations to meet the challenges of their markets, and to grow their businesses by exceeding the expectations of their customers.
If you require more information or you would like to learn more, please contact us.